I always set New Years resolutions. Last year my goal was to read 15 books..but I failed..miserably (I only got through 3 and a half books). So this year I am going to try and follow through with my resolutions/goals.
1. Read more. Like last year, I am going to aim to read 15 books. I use to be such a book worm when I was younger but as I got really ill in the last two years it's something I couldn't do and I forgot about honestly.
2. Pass my driving test. This is a little bit embarrassing, but I don't have my licence. I actually only drove for the first time in September '15 but I am aiming to pass my theory before my 20th birthday at the end of March. Wish me luck!
3. Step out of my comfort zone more. This is something I have actually been quite good at the past year but it's still something I need to keep doing. For example, last year I went out clubbing for the first time. I had this huge fear of going out for some reason.
4. Drink more water. I use to drink so much water but I have really been slacking lately. I feel rather sluggish and bleugh when I don't drink enough water and hopefully it will clear my skin up.
5. Travel. I want to visit a new place this year. I love exploring and travelling and I really want to see a new country this year.
6. Continue blogging. I have only had this blog since the end of November but I am enjoying it so much. I didn't think I would be enjoying it this much. It's so fun to talk to and meet new people who have the same interests as you do. It's a great way as well to share your thoughts and goals. It's like a little diary in a way.